| TOP TEN FAVES TO FOLLOW |

Here at LAHQ we're hooked on all things social media, especially Instagram! There's something about seeing into someones life that's just so appealing... In a non-stalker kinda way. So here's some of our top 10 faves to stalk follow, as selected by our very own Senior Fashion Assistant and Stylist Sophie!

1. Hunger Magazine- by far one of my favourite magazines, filled with all things creative, Hunger captures the essence of art, culture and fashion all in one!


2. Facehunter- for those times were your mind can't put together a loveable outfit, Facehunter is all about street style and serious inspiration to kick your mind into overtime.


3. Interior Magazine- By far the best interior account I've come across, when I grow up I want a house like this... *sighs*


4. Label PR- Now I might be a little bit biased but Label is the ultimate PR agency to follow to get the inside gossip on press events and celeb wears. Not to mention the VIP box at Beyonce they booked for a new collection launch! 


5. Love Aesthetics- I'm such a fan of fashion blogs but this girls takes it to a whole new level! Ivana's attention to detail is phenomenal and would you believe she makes most of it herself! Her unique style has scored her a spot at Dutch Vogue too, is there anything she can't do?!


6. Ricki Hall- wow, just WOW! Ricki is a seriously cool guy, his insta is full of behind the scenes footage from his modelling shoots as well as some cheeky topless shots that will make your heart melt... 


7. California Healthy- Since the beginning of the year I've become a bit obsessed with my fitness and health, with this I've become a bit of an amateur chef in the kitchen and this account seriously fuels my obsession! If only I was a California babe doing Pilates on the beach, drinking yummy frozen smoothies by the pool, skating down the side walks... a girl can dream can't she?!


8. The Little Magpie- I've been a massive fan of Amy for some time now, the way she styles up an outfit is seriously inspiring. 


9.  TROF NQ- hidden away in Manchester's Northern Quarter, Trof screams everything Manchester stands for. Eclectic decor -check, home cooked mouth watering food-check, the best bourbon whiskeys in town-check! 


10. Oracle Fox Blog- now I've definitely saved the best until last! Ultimate Aussie blogger Mandy oozes premium style, with brand spotlights from CĂ©line, Acne and Alexander Wang and the odd fresh piece from Zara and Topshop her style is minimal chic with a true luxe feel. Oh and did I mention she blogged OUR White Asymmetric Skirt from the SS13 collection- such a Lavish moment for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment