| HAYLEY'S TOP PICKS |

Our designer Hayley has taken over our blog today to share her fave picks for spring/summer. Here's what she has chosen and why they'll be added into her wardrobe as soon as the sun comes out!


Pastel colours have dominated the catwalks throughout autumn winter and look to be making a comeback for the new season. Powder blue has been the top colour choice by our fave designers so why not snap up the Powder Blue Contrast Collar Shirtdress? Although we're moving into spring there's still a chill in the air, so what better combination for your wardrobe than this season appropriate attire... Who would have thought it?

When it comes to my wardrobe I'm a real 'separates' kinda girl. Im often going straight to events after work or meeting friends for drinks, so I need good staple pieces that will take me through from day to night. For me a good staple has to be three things; a rewareable piece that I can mix and match strongly with other items. A good classic colour to give the piece longevity, and finally it needs to have a fashion edge. The White Sheer Panelled Sleeveless Shirt does all that and more for me. Every fashion conscious girl needs a white shirt in her wardrobe but who wants a stiff and stuffy one when you can be ticking off your fashion credentials in this stylish number!

I've teamed mine with this statement Mint & Blue Python Print A-Line Skirt. The fitted waistband cinches in the outfit at the waist and the a-line skirt shape kicks out to create an hourglass shape - I may not have Beyonce's figure but I can sure fake it! Animal skins are always in but the blue tones give this print a spring summer makeover!

I've finished my outfit with a designer steal in the form of these Black & Gold Leather Look Flat Buckled Boots…Balenciaga eat your heart out! The chunky boot is my saviour when my heels just won't cut it. The classic black colour make these my go-to boots for every outfit, the gold buckles add a tough edge to this otherwise feminine look and the cut outs reveal just enough skin before I'm ready to expose my toes. I'm waiting for summer for that to happen!

The White & Black Grid Print Wrap Back Shirt is ticking all the boxes... Boxy cropped shape, tick. Monochrome grid print, tick. Contrasting collar, tick! With the wrap back detail it's safe to say it's got it all. With Victoria Beckham recently spotted wearing a wrap back sweater, what more convincing do you need! Team it with this season's hottest trouser; the White Crossover Wrap Culotte Trousers and you're good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment