| LAVISH ALICE EXCLUSIVE: A FASHION FIX |





Hannah Crosskey of A Fashion Fix, is one of our ultimate fashion faves! With features on Vogue UK, Stylist magazine, Elle UK and Harpers Bazaar to name just a few, Hannah is vastly becoming a substantial blogger within the fashion industry. Known for her love of pink coats, PVC and statement pieces Hannah prides herself on taking trend focused pieces and adapting them to her own personal style. Hannah you're a true Lavish girl!



Home is...
by the seaside. I'm originally from Brighton and I love spending my days off in the summer on the beach.

I like too...
spend hours on the Internet browsing pages and pages for clothes and shoes that I don't even need.

Three things you should know about me are...
I work for the personal shopping department in Topshop. I'm desperate for a black pug for Christmas and I've got an unhealthy obsession with ginger lol.

My personal style is...
laid back but with an edgy twist? I like taking new trends and puting my own spin on things!

I started A Fashion Fix because...
I wanted a place to share all of my fashion inspiration. Little did I know it has now turned into a daily addiction!

In the upcoming months my blog will...
 grow. I've got some exciting collaborations coming up aswell as a trip to Amsterdam Fashion Week so watch this space.

My advice to any budding blogger is...
 to make sure you enjoy it. It doesn't matter about the amount of followers you have or the amount of views you get it's about being proud of what you've achieved.

My perfect Lavish outfit is...
 the white culottes paired with the black leather look contrast oversized tee!



|     Images c/o A Fashion Fix     |     SHOP THE TROUSERS HERE     |




No comments:

Post a Comment